“The New Moon has locations in Montrose, Santa Clarita, San Marino & two in Downtown Los Angeles. We have proudly served these LA neighborhoods for 3 generations, starting when the original New Moon (9th and San Pedro) opened its doors in 1956. We would love the opportunity to team up with you to help raise fund for your organization.
HOW IT WORKS: When guests present the Dine Out flyer on the day of your event, 15% of their check will go towards your non-profit organization. Dine Out events can be scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays at New Moon in Montrose (subject to availability). The more guests who dine at New Moon or order for carry out, the more money your organization will make.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fundraising Night requests are not guaranteed unless submitting Organization receives a confirmation email from New Moon.
- Upon approval, the Organization is responsible for creating their own flyers/announcements to distribute to it’s members, friends and family ahead of the event date
- We encourage organizations to promote the event and distribute flyers prior to the fundraiser. Please note, flyers may not be passed out during the event, in or around the restaurant.
- Guests may submit their receipts with flyers for dine in or carry out, but not for delivery.
- At the end of the day, the net food and beverage sales associated with flyers submitted during the event will be totaled and a check will be issued in the amount of 15% of the total net sales.
- Please submit your flyer for approval via e-mail or fax as soon possible following confirmation Dine Out Night date.
- In connection with the event, the Organization may use New Moon’s logo for promotional purposes and to advertise on the organization’s flyer/announcement. Upon request, we will provide our logo in a .pdf or .jpg format via e-mail